How to reset N2800 back to factory default. (OS5 X64) (OS7)
1. Download the attached zip file "OS7_Reset_Default_v0.1.zip".
2. Unzip the file "OS7_Reset_Default_v0.1.zip".
3. Put folder "gofactory" to the root of USB path.
4. Plug the USB to NAS and boot NAS up.
5. It will shut down automatically & NAS configure will reset to factory default, but RAID & data will existed as well.
OS5 X64: (V2.x.x)
1. Download the attached zip file "N2800V1.013320008.zip".
2. Unzip the file "N2800V1.013320008.zip".
There should be a folder "N2800V1.013320008" and there will be a sub-folder "gofactory" and a file "usb_reset_password".
3. Prepare an empty USB drive and copy the folder "gofactory" and the file "usb_reset_password" to the USB drive.
4. Plug the USB drive to NAS
5. Power on NAS and the resetting process will be started automatically.
6. After the process is done, system will shutdown automatically and please remove the USB drive then.
7. Please power on NAS again and after the NAS is powered up successfully, the password should be default password "admin"