How about OTG function on N1050
Posted by Yvon Lei, Last modified by on 10 March 2008 09:35
About On-The-Go (OTG) function:
- Please confirm the N1050 with battery pack: we must confirm the power pack with high enough capacity as like full charged or Oxyride / Lithium batteries. According to our test, the traditional alkaline battery would out of power with in 5 minutes.
- Please try to turn the camera on first, and then connect it to N1050 and set the switch to copy again.
- The OTG function on N1050 HDD support FAT32 file system only, therefore we have need to format HDD as FAT32 partition, regarding to the issue that Windows XP (or above) support FAT32 up to 32GB, here we could using a third party utility to format the HDD larger than 32GB: http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?fat32format.htm
- The OTG function does not need to install any drivers.
- Due to the new CARD READER / DIGITAL CAMERA / CAMCORDER lunch day by day, thus not all of devices compatible with N1050, following working model from users'fee back for your reference and also welcome for your update for the compatible model:
- CANON G6
- CASIO EX-Z57
- CASIO S100
- CANON IXY
- SONY DSCP 10/100
- SONY SR-1
- Panasonic SDR-H20