N4100PRO Firmware 3.00.05
Posted by - NA - on 22 September 2009 12:07
Please read the release notes carefully before apply the firmware upgrade.
1) New user interface architecture AJAX phased in.
1. The DLM function in FW 2.x.x will no longer exist in this new version 3.00.05 and after. Instead of, the new version of download manager DLM2 with DHT support for BT and eMule is available by end of September through Thecus module installation interface.
2. The system add-on modules are only applied to latest module version which you could find out from Thecus web site. Please remove modules older than current newest version before FW upgrade.
2) Added iSCSI target volume supported.
3) Added iSCSI thin provisioning supported.
1) Numerous patches and fixes