If you want to backup file from Thecus NAS, we would recommend via following ways:
1. NSYNC to NSYNC, please refer to
- Attchments: thecus n4100 nsync quick guide 2008-08-18.pdf
- Attchments: thecus_nsync_over_internet_quick_guide_20090527.pdf
2. NSYNC to legacy FTP server
- Create a folder name called "nsync" on FTP server, and assign proper authorization.
- Add new task on Thecus NAS and choose to "Legacy FTP Server"
3. Rsync to Rsync server
- Attchments: A Guide to Introduce Rsync Backup between Linux and Thecus NAS - rsync_guide_v2.0_20110520.pdf
- Attchments: How to Use the Rsync Remote Backup Module -HowtoUseRsyncBackupModule.pdf
- Attchments: How_to_backup_between_thecus_NAS_and_FreeNAS_using_rsync-v01.pdf
Via FTP connection to get the file from Thecus NAS.
Via netwrok driver and software as like Synctoy copy the file from Thecus NAS with schedule.