If we can't access N1200/N2100/N4100/N4100+ from netwrok neighborhood or THECUS SETUP WIZARD, following steps for your reference:
1. Remove all of HDDs while power off.
2. Hold the RESET button and power up NAS. (Thes reset button: N4100/N4100+ at front panel, N2100/N1200 at back panel)
3. After 30 sec. passed, release the RESET button.
4. About 2 mins late with a BEEP sound which means NAS booting complete.
5. Please link NAS WAN (UPPER) port to your PC directly.
6. In order to access NAS WEB interface, please change PC'IP address to 192.168.1.xxx segment.
7. Open a WEB browser to access http://192.168.1.100 interface.
8. Choose "RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULT" to execute reset process.
9-1. If unable to access admin WEB interface, please contact with your Thecus reseller for RMA service directly.
9-2. If we could access to normal admin WEB interface, please power off NAS, after plug HDD back to NAS and start NAS up again.
10. If power up with HDD but unable access to NAS, please power off NAS.
11. Power up NAS without HDD, until power complete and login into admin WEB interface, please plug HDD back 1 by 1 with 30s~60s interval, and we could verify the HDD status from STORAGE->DISKS.
12. From SYSTEM->CONFIG MGMT->DOWNLOAD->CONF.BIN mail the CONF.BIN for THECUS to analysis possible reason.