I can't config the N3200 from web page, how could I do?
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by Victor Chen on 19 November 2010 15:23
If we can't config the N3200 from web page, we could via Thecus Setup Wizard to config the IP and creat RAID volume, following steps for your refence:|
- Confirm the IP adress on your PC is manualy assigned, not DHCP.
- Plug the network cable from NAS WAN(LOWER) port to PC direcly.
- In order to access NAS WEB interface, please change PC'IP address to 192.168.1.xxx segment.
- Power up NAS, when press button with beep sound, after 1~2 mins later until power up complete with another beep sound.
- Install the Thecus Steup Wizard V2.0.4 or newer version,
- Confirm Thecus Setup Wizard doesn't been blocked from Windows, as attach file for your reference.
- Refer to N3200 user's manual page 14 to config N3200 IP address and RAID volume.
Date: Nov 19, 2010