[N5200] Map a network drive in Mac OS X
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by on 25 January 2008 15:38
Map a network drive in Mac OS X |
Once you have successfully created the RAID on N5200, follow the steps below to map network drive.
- Create a user john. [Admin Web GUI : Accounts / Users / Add / john]
- Create a share folder on N5200 such as Picture. [Admin Web GUI : Storage / Folder / Add / Picture]
- Set the folder ACL let user john become writable to folder Picture. [Admin Web GUI : Storage / Folder / Picture / ACL / Submit john into writable column]
- Find the share folder of N5200 by Finder. [Mac OS X : Network / Select the Group N5200 belongs to / Select N5200 / Click on Connect button]
- Select the SMB/CIFS shared volume you want to connect to. [Picture]
- Click on Authenticate button. [Authenticate]
- Fill in the workgroup, name, and password. Then check "Remember this password in my keychain" and OK.
- Folder Picture will be listed in Finder as an icon.