Please press the reset button from the button
hole at N299 back panel between RJ-45 & cooling FAN (user's manual
page 81), and following reset N299 to factory default operation for
- Power off N299.
- Hold the N299 RESET button and power UP N299.
- After 20 sec passed and release the RESET button.
- Waiting about 2~3 min with a beep sound for system reset completed.
- And than system back to default and system password back to "admin".
Following system default configuration for your reference:
Admin password : admin
- WAN IP address : 192.168.1.100
- WAN IP Gateway : 192.168.1.1
- WAN Jumbo Frame Support : Off
- LAN IP : 192.168.2.254
LAN Jumbo Frame Support : Off
HTTP Port : 80
HTTPS port : 443
6. Link N299 WAN Port to your PC directly.
7. Config your PC'IP to 192.168.1.111.
8. Open WEB browser or from Microsoft Internet Explorer to access http://192.168.1.100
9. If above steps doesn't working still, please contact with your Thecus reseller or distributor for RMA service directly.
N299 user’ manual link: http://www.thecus.com/download/manual/N299_UM_EN.pdf