How to upgrade OS5 X32 FW via USB upgrade tool
Posted by Yvon Lei on 18 April 2017 14:22
How to upgrade OS5 X32 FW via USB upgrade tool|
0. Please download USB Tool as below or https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lz7y6tjgj2phoc/X32_usb_upgrade_188.8.131.52.zip
1. Arrange an empty USB driver(fat/fat32 format).
2. Download the firmware to the USB root folder:
3. Unzip USB Tool file to USB root folder.
4. Power off NAS(remove all HDD).
5. Plug USB into NAS and power up.
6. Since process completed and NAS going to power off automatically.
7. Insert HDD and boot NAS
The NAS will load factory default settings
WAN IP: 192.168.1.100
LAN IP: 192.168.2.254
admin's password: admin
HTTP port: 80
HTTPS port: 443
All the users and groups settings will be cleared after load factory default settings.