Please try the following steps to reset to factory default from LCM.
Loading factory defaults won't affect the data stored inside the NAS, but you will have to reconfigure network settings, administrator password, user/groups, language setting, system notification setting, and time zone setting etc….
1. Press [←┘] button, you will see LCD shows "Enter Password"
2. Press [←┘] button for 4 times, you will see the LCD shows "0000" and then display
Setup Menu [5/1]
* If you have changed the default password "0000", you may enter the correct password here.
3. Press [▼] button for 2 times, you will see the LCD shows
Setup Menu [5/4]
Reset to Default
4. Press [←┘] button to enter "Reset to Default" menu.
4. Press [▼] button to choose "Yes"
5. Press [←┘] button to confirm the action.
After above, the WAN IP will back to default IP 192.168.1.100, and the admin's password will back to default "admin". Please tring the "Thecus Setup Wizard" application to discove the NAS and doing the IP setting.
keyword: reset factory default 1U4200XXX 1U4500 1U4600 N5200 N5500 N7700 N8800 N7700SAS N8800SAS N7700PRO N8800PRO N7700+ N8800+ N7700Plus N8800Plus N8200XXX N5200XXX N5200PRO